Hyperion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hyperion

guild site for hyperion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IMPORTANT FOR NEW APPLICANTS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vym
Officer

IMPORTANT FOR NEW APPLICANTS Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT FOR NEW APPLICANTS   IMPORTANT FOR NEW APPLICANTS Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 11:35 am

Before you make your application there are a few things you should be aware of;

1) Though I'm GM I have appointed Ph as our recruitment officer. He is the guy that will generally reply to your application and although it may be me that invites you, his decision is FINAL as to wether you stay or not. I will support any choice he makes in full, so don't come crying to me, please, if Ph kicks you. I made him recruitment officer because of his level headedness and fairness so as I said i will support him in FULL.

2) Before any kara place is offered to a new recruit, they will be required to undergo a 2 week trial period of doing heroics and pvping with us. This is so we can get to know you and also so you can get to know us. It's also to assess your skills with your class. However, being offline or playing an alt for these 2 weeks will probably result in you failing your trial so dont expect to log on 2 weeks after joining and saying *claps hands* 'Right, when's kara' unless you've spent a considerable time playing with us when you're online.

3) Liphia is our raid leader. For raid composition and tactics, his word is law. He is also a very fair person and ensures everyone gets a fair crack at the raids and a fair share of the loot. As with Ph, his decision is final. Even regarding myself. If Liphia chooses you for the raid then great, if he doesnt, well your time will come.

4) We are not in the habit of taking people that can't be bothered to gear themselves up to a raid. If your gear sucks, well fair enuf, we were all there sometime, but you cannot expect a raid slot and to be carried thru it all without showing the willingness and effort to gear your self up thru heroics and pvp epics at the very least. This is not a creche and we don't expect to have to carry new ppl. We are all usually up for heroics and are more than happy to help out if you have a realistic approach to what gear you need.

Having said all this in a very 'school teacher fashion' we are all a really friendly bunch and very sociable. Most of us are aged between 18-35 so we're a pretty mature guild, but our recruitment is very slow and deliberate as we have a great bunch of people here and look to have member similar to ourselves.

If you can cope with all this, then go ahead and make your application, I wish you the best of luck and look forward to pwning ally with you (yes im a bit of a pvp freak)

If you cant then I wish you luck elsewhere

Regards

Vym

GM of Hyperion

Last edited by Liphia on Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT FOR NEW APPLICANTS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hyperion :: Hyperion :: 5. Guild Recruitment-
Jump to: