Hyperion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hyperion

guild site for hyperion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Buff Wars: Part I

Go down 
+4
Vym
Ph
Liphia
Arc
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Arc
Officer
Arc

Buff Wars: Part I Empty
PostSubject: Buff Wars: Part I   Buff Wars: Part I Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 2:30 am

Here at Mansham Tech Industry LTD. we strive to create the greatest buffs bovinely possibly to aid our fellow Horde-goers. So with out further ado let's have a look at our Spring collection...

Picture the scene...
You're a rogue bumbling around a battleground (as they do) as you see that annoying frost specced Gnome mage that you see i n every fucking bg ... >.<. Thankfully captain Shaman is here to help.
Enjoy +88 strength and +77agility, a handy +N amount hp every so-many seconds and hey! let's throw in +70 frost resistance to boot. Gnome = pwned.

Ohohoh....sorry you're a Warlock I didn't read my screen right >.<. In THAT case let's customise our buff to give you +101 spell damage, 20 mana every so-many seconds, a handy bonus that will slow down any incoming melee attack classes that might be trying to annhilate you. Ummm...OH! AND maybe a little extra back up fire damage? Or maybe +3% on your crit rating depending on your Shaman friend's chosen path.

In short; customizable buffs, Shamans FTW.
Back to top Go down
Liphia
Officer
Liphia

PostSubject: Re: Buff Wars: Part I   Buff Wars: Part I Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 11:50 am

Now let's hear the druid side. =P
Back to top Go down
Ph

Ph

PostSubject: Re: Buff Wars: Part I   Buff Wars: Part I Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 1:51 pm

Liphia wrote:
Now let's hear the druid side. =P

Druids don't need buffs, we win by default.
Back to top Go down
http://www.diogomatias.com
Liphia
Officer
Liphia

PostSubject: Re: Buff Wars: Part I   Buff Wars: Part I Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 2:24 pm

Warriors ftw.

Imagine this:
You're at WSG. You're going for the flag. But you need 1k more HP?! DAMN! But whats this? There's a warrior riding behind you? Well don't worry! The warrior can take the flag! give you that extra 1k HP you need! Now you're good to go! Get that flag and try not to get murdered out there!

But 'Oh noes!' You're a mage/warlock/hunter rogue/enhancement shammy lacking melee DPS? Can't quite get that loladin down? Have no fear! Battle Shout is here! Increasing your melee AP by.... lots! That's right! You can only get to the top with warrior buffs! Lasting no longer than2-3 minutes! Now you're styling like a true warrior!

Roll warrior for these TWO imba buffz!
Back to top Go down
Arc
Officer
Arc

PostSubject: Re: Buff Wars: Part I   Buff Wars: Part I Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 6:21 pm

We're not playing Barbarian in Diablo 2 Ollie >_<.
Back to top Go down
Vym
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Buff Wars: Part I   Buff Wars: Part I Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 7:58 pm

Druids don't need customizable buffs, we already tailor to everysingle person at the sweep of 1 buff.....MotW.

Picure the scene;

The bg *insert wsg, av, ab, eots, as required* is about to start.....the players are rareing to go, to capture the *insert flag, tower, base, bunkers*. The buffers are doing their thing and the mighty druid steps up and BIZOW, Mark of the wild. 340 armour, +14 stats and +25 to ALL resistances is now applied to all and sundry. The druid sits back and admires his work basking in the adoration and gratitude of his fellow combatants.

Every class benefits from +14 stats, regardless of what class you are, or whether you focus mainly on 2-3 stats or u use all 5.

Every class benefits from +25 to all resists, less chance to be feared, novaed, sheeped, or hurt in general by magic.

Every class benefits from armour, no matter how small the increase, its still a damage reduction from physical damage.

Now go roll a druid you know you should

*Grabs popcorn and awaits the flameing*
Back to top Go down
Decubitus
Officer
Decubitus

PostSubject: Re: Buff Wars: Part I   Buff Wars: Part I Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 9:53 pm

Well u all can kiss my dead bum.
who doesnt need the imps stam buff, 70 stamina when its not improved Very Happy
SS, HS and so forth.
i win! afro

Best Regards / DecuBITUS
Back to top Go down
frostbreeze
Admin
frostbreeze

PostSubject: Re: Buff Wars: Part I   Buff Wars: Part I Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 11:42 pm

Buffs?? buffs?? what are thease buffs? *casts arcane int*
Ah yes!! nooooooow i remEEEEMBEEER! I mighty frost mage needs no buffs.
We are the intelegentests so we just make devices of ...... DOOM tingy!
Back to top Go down
Vym
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Buff Wars: Part I   Buff Wars: Part I Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 10:55 am

Decubitus wrote:
Well u all can kiss my dead bum.
who doesnt need the imps stam buff, 70 stamina when its not improved Very Happy
SS, HS and so forth.
i win! afro

Best Regards / DecuBITUS

this coming from a man that doesnt even USE the imp buff anymore.....u phail

<3
Back to top Go down
Arc
Officer
Arc

PostSubject: Re: Buff Wars: Part I   Buff Wars: Part I Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 3:46 pm

Ahhhh Vym...Vym..VymVymVymVym...your post made me laugh.

Quote :
The buffers are doing their thing and the mighty druid steps up and...
Especially that =P.
Back to top Go down
Dinli

PostSubject: Re: Buff Wars: Part I   Buff Wars: Part I Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 9:41 pm

I give..... Trueshot Aura? :p
Back to top Go down
lorilae

lorilae

PostSubject: Re: Buff Wars: Part I   Buff Wars: Part I Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 10:23 pm

I am a warlock.

I give you.....a good teabagging when i dance on your dead corpse. cyclops
Back to top Go down
Arc
Officer
Arc

PostSubject: Re: Buff Wars: Part I   Buff Wars: Part I Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 5:03 am

Quote :
I am a warlock.

I give you.....a good teabagging when i dance on your dead corpse.
Winner.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Officer
Arc

PostSubject: Re: Buff Wars: Part I   Buff Wars: Part I Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 5:10 pm

I think if we've proved anything today, it's the people don't roll Shamans enough. Fail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buff Wars: Part I   Buff Wars: Part I Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buff Wars: Part I
Page 1 of 1