Hyperion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hyperion

guild site for hyperion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Karazhan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vym
Officer

Karazhan Empty
PostSubject: Karazhan   Karazhan Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 1:49 pm

I'd like to say, to all involve in our 1st kara run as a guild yesterday, congratulations. For the majority of the raid this was your 1st time in kara so it would be only logical to expect endless wipes and frustratingly close but inevitabley doomed boss encounters....but no, not this group. you all exceeded my expectations immesurably. i fully expected us to wipe repeatedly on moroes for a few hours before finally getting him down and then wiping so much on maiden, that ud all want to give up. how wrong was i! 3 attempts at moroes....he dies, 1st attempt at maiden, she goes down like a fat hooker, bbw follows suit. but the crowning glory, the thing that made me so proud of you all was spanking the curator on our 1st attempt. Either your all lying and you secretly do kara every week or, and more likely, we have a raid force that gels very well together, and a raid leader that is efficient and approachable. hats off to you all guys but a special thank you to Liphia for leading such a fun and efficient raid. Thanks also to Frostbreeze for posting the vids and tactics of the new bosses, as and when we were about to do them, things like that are invaluable. You all made me proud to be GM of Hyperion, now lets get this place on farm, and kit out all the guildies in e-packs lol.

Vym
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Karazhan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karazhan   Karazhan Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 12:23 am

thanks man. warms my heart
Back to top Go down
https://hyperionguild.forumotion.com
shemek

Karazhan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karazhan   Karazhan Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 4:50 am

Vym wrote:
i fully expected us to wipe repeatedly on moroes for a few hours before finally getting him down and then wiping so much on maiden, that ud all want to give up.

oohh sad memories ha ? Razz
Back to top Go down

Karazhan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karazhan   Karazhan Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 3:05 pm

Wow! Very impressive! Good to hear everything went this well, makes me feel proud also Razz
Back to top Go down
Decubitus
Officer
Decubitus

Karazhan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karazhan   Karazhan Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 2:12 pm

Ive put up all the links to the encounters in karazhan Tactics now. gimme a /cockslap if ive missed any.

/decu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Karazhan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karazhan   Karazhan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karazhan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hyperion :: Hyperion :: The general chat-
Jump to: