Hyperion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hyperion

guild site for hyperion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quitting WoW...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mordicant

Quitting WoW... Empty
PostSubject: Quitting WoW...   Quitting WoW... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 2:55 am

Hi guys,

I'm not gonna fuck around and try to think of some delicate way of telling ppl, the subject of this post says it all, I'm quitting WoW.

My reasons being that I have a 0 enjoyment factor from the game, and have felt like this for a while now. I play computer games to have fun, whether it be with friends or on my own and WoW has not been fun for me for a long time. It basically feels like I come home from work and have to start a second job online. I hate raiding pressures and the stress that goes with it, and to be perfectly honest it's affecting how I treat people in real life.

So, I hope you don't think ill of me for making this decision, I have enjoyed working with every one of you in guild, and i'm sure this guild will progress far in WoW end game. And if the current Karazhan performance is anything to go by, it's not going to take long at all before your onto Gruul, ZA, SSC, and BT.

Kisarosai (my gf) will carry on playing, so if you ever want to contact me, ask her to give me a message Very Happy

Good luck with everything guys, it's been a pleasure working with you all.

/logoff Mordicant
Back to top Go down
Elyian

Quitting WoW... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting WoW...   Quitting WoW... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 12:18 pm

That's too bad Mordi, you're a nice guy but if you feel the way you do you shouldnt carry on playing. Spend your time on something that makes you happy Smile
Back to top Go down
frostbreeze
Admin
frostbreeze

Quitting WoW... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting WoW...   Quitting WoW... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 4:18 pm

Sad i do agree with eli.
very sad to see you go mate. I Wish you the best of luck, it was great while it lasted:)

Know that you are always welcome back if you get the wow feel back.
Back to top Go down

Quitting WoW... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting WoW...   Quitting WoW... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 1:19 am

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo -Dramatic falling to the knees action-

I've only known you for about a week and a half, you will be missed.
Back to top Go down
Vym
Officer

Quitting WoW... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting WoW...   Quitting WoW... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 4:32 am

It's a shame you've decided to do this atm but your Officer spot will still be open for when you decide to return tongue
Back to top Go down
lorilae

lorilae

Quitting WoW... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting WoW...   Quitting WoW... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 2:31 am

Only just saw this. It sucks to see a mate go, but hey, RL>WoW. There's always phones and MSN.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quitting WoW... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting WoW...   Quitting WoW... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quitting WoW...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hyperion :: Hyperion :: The general chat-
Jump to: