Hyperion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hyperion

guild site for hyperion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Removal from guild

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vym
Officer

Removal from guild Empty
PostSubject: Removal from guild   Removal from guild Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 2:24 am

For those wondering, Maccabaen and Uumrur have been removed from the guild. For some time now, myself and the officers have been in discussion regarding these 2. It has been drawn to our attention many complaints from guildies that they do not involve themselves in any guild activity unless it directly benefits them. This combined with the fact that there had been complaints made to myself regarding their conduct in instances from the GM of Redux.

This culminated in the failure to attend karazhan this week. After responding to my post for raid availability and after asking guildies to sit out in favour of them, they had decided that they wernt going to come at the 11th hour thus almost ruining the raid for the evening. Many thx to those of you that stepped up at the last minute so we could raid.

As you all must be aware by now, this is a pretty laid back guild, ppl help each other for no reason other than the fact that its the right thing to do. This is an attitude that has been carfully nurtured in guild and i thank you all for adopting it. Clearly these 2 do not feel the same way about the guild and therefore i have removed them after discussion with the other officers. I wish them better luck elsewhere

Vym
Back to top Go down

Removal from guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removal from guild   Removal from guild Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 3:31 am

You might want to lock this thread.
Back to top Go down
Vym
Officer

Removal from guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removal from guild   Removal from guild Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 10:09 am

no need barth Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ph

Ph

Removal from guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removal from guild   Removal from guild Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 8:51 pm

troll troll troll troll troll troll

rebel rebel rebel rebel rebel

Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.diogomatias.com

Removal from guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removal from guild   Removal from guild Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 9:39 pm

Ph wrote:

Razz

Point proven =P

Ph, you Phail!
Back to top Go down
Vym
Officer

Removal from guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removal from guild   Removal from guild Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 10:18 pm

It is with deep regret that I have to announce Ph's removal from guild...... Laughing
Back to top Go down
lorilae

lorilae

Removal from guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removal from guild   Removal from guild Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 1:18 am

OLOLOL NOOBS L2PLAY U SUXX0RZ!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Vym
Officer

Removal from guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removal from guild   Removal from guild Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 9:59 am

It is with deep regret I have to announce the removal of Lor.......oh wait Cool
Back to top Go down
Ph

Ph

Removal from guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removal from guild   Removal from guild Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 6:20 pm

Vym wrote:
It is with deep regret that I have to announce Ph's removal from guild...... Laughing

It is with deep regret that I have to announce Vym's removal from the... *You are not in a guild* oh crap! pig
Back to top Go down
http://www.diogomatias.com
Sponsored content

Removal from guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removal from guild   Removal from guild Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Removal from guild
Page 1 of 1