Hyperion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hyperion

guild site for hyperion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thanks for the Good Times

Go down 
+2
Liphia
Dragor
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragor

Thanks for the Good Times Empty
PostSubject: Thanks for the Good Times   Thanks for the Good Times Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 7:47 pm

Hello everyone,

Well I guess all good things must come to an end and this is the end of the road for me.

Your a great bunch of people who I've had some good times with on vent and in Raids, however, I now feel its time for me to move on.

Its been a difficult decision for me, because I think your all a great group of people whom I really enjoy playing WoW with, however, I am frustrated by the difficulty of trying to recruit new players, when I recruit one, another one leaves, it seems to be a never ending scenario.

I wish you all the best of luck in Hyperion and I hope we can still meet up and do some PvP sometime.

Best Wishes,

Dragor
Back to top Go down
Liphia
Officer
Liphia

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for the Good Times   Thanks for the Good Times Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 1:33 am

<3 Dragor. You rock man. And I wish you all the best for whatever fate has install for you.

On a simular note, I too am leaving. WoW, I've noticed has become to much of a chore than it is as a game. Which is kinda typical as to why most people leave it. After playing games like the Legend of Zelda and Mario Kart Wii, I've found that I enjoy games like those MUCH more than I enjoy playing WoW. However, you guys rock. And This is the reason I feel a bit gutted. Decu, Molgan, Dragor, Arc, Ph, Straeve, Bartheir, Elyian and the rest of you. You guys are awesome.

My bro will continue to play. So let him be a reminder to you guys xD

Keep in touch.
Have fun.
Much love,
Ollie
Back to top Go down
Arc
Officer
Arc

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for the Good Times   Thanks for the Good Times Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 3:37 am

Quote :
Decu, Molgan, Dragor, Arc, Ph, Straeve, Bartheir, Elyian
Haha.

Will miss you guys :'(.
Back to top Go down
Decubitus
Officer
Decubitus

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for the Good Times   Thanks for the Good Times Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 10:04 am

Im sad to see u guys leave.
Remember this... Íf you ever need anything, make sure u bring some frekkin MANAbisquits arrgh santa rendeer

Best Regards and alot of Decu-love / Decubitus
Back to top Go down
Molgan

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for the Good Times   Thanks for the Good Times Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 11:09 am

Yup sad indeed Sad

Dragor, I am sure we'll keep in touch ingame. You are a great guy and I wish you the best of luck in your new adventures.

Ollie, I know the feeling all too well. Every once in a while I quit WoW because it feels like a second job yadayada. It requires quite some time investment to be able to progress your toon and do cool stuff with the guild. Playing other, more laid back games is fun until I realize that I miss the MMO style (grind, gank, gear up) and go back to WoW again, with a more casual attitude. I hope you have fun doing something else for a while, and maybe get back to WoW later on. I will sure as hell miss you and your mighty warrior DPS gear!
Back to top Go down
Ph

Ph

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for the Good Times   Thanks for the Good Times Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 6:08 pm

<3

As you guys might have guessed I've switched my play time from casual to EXTREMELY casual.

I'm currently working my ass off and the next few months won't be any different.

When I finally get home from work I enjoy working on my personal projects or playing some kind of game where I can actually hit the "Pause" button.

I'll still log on from time to time, to see how everyone is doing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.diogomatias.com
Decubitus
Officer
Decubitus

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for the Good Times   Thanks for the Good Times Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 12:01 am

It woud be fun if u coud press the pause button in wow.
ppl woud be like
(Random Noob)-Omfg major lag man!!
(Random Noob)-Yea man me to.
(Random Noob)-Hate this server man.
(Random Noob)-yea man.. me to.
(Random Noob)-brb bio
(Random Noob)-Wanna shake on it?
(Random Noob)-lol u decu

lol!
Back to top Go down
Arc
Officer
Arc

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for the Good Times   Thanks for the Good Times Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 1:11 pm

Oke Ph ty for teh head uP~ =').

See you soon man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for the Good Times   Thanks for the Good Times Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thanks for the Good Times
Page 1 of 1