Hyperion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hyperion

guild site for hyperion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raid Loot for New Recruits

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vym
Officer

Raid Loot for New Recruits Empty
PostSubject: Raid Loot for New Recruits   Raid Loot for New Recruits Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 10:27 am

There seems to be some confusion as to what new ppl can roll on during a raid so I will clarify.

If you do the work, you get to roll. Simple as that. So if something drops and its an upgrade for your PRIMARY function then by all means roll. This ofc would not cover for example a holy paladin rolling on a 2h Axe for their *dps gear* but if its an upgrade....for the job you would do in a raid, then go for it, roll on it.

We do not support a policy of *Well I've been here the longest so I get it* It's a fair guild so dont be shy about rolling

We do however have a *Wish List* for the top 3 kara items that raiders would like and in these cases we will attempt to ensure that ppl get what they want from that.
Back to top Go down
Liphia
Officer
Liphia

Raid Loot for New Recruits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid Loot for New Recruits   Raid Loot for New Recruits Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 5:37 pm

Thread locked and stickied.
Back to top Go down

Raid Loot for New Recruits
Page 1 of 1