Hyperion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hyperion

guild site for hyperion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Divineplyr - Warrior application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
divineplayer

Divineplyr - Warrior application Empty
PostSubject: Divineplyr - Warrior application   Divineplyr - Warrior application Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 9:58 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the application thread for those that are interested in joining Hyperion.
Below are a number of questions that must be answered.
To make an application, copy the questions below onto a new thread within this forum and include your own answers.
You do NOT need to register in the forums to post an application.

Be sure to check out THIS THREAD before applying.

a) About your World Of Warcraft Character / Personna

a1) What is your character's name? (please also add realm, if transferring)
Divineplyr

a2) What is your character's class & spec?
Warrior - Arms/fury (currently respecced to arms, previously fury)

a3) Please provide us with a link to your character's armory sheet:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sporeggar&n=Divineplyr

a4) Have you had any previous raiding experience? If so, where to?
none whatsoever

a5) What TBC raid instances are you attuned to?
none whatsoever

a6) If you were contributing to a raid, what role would you preferably take (Tank, Healer, DPS)?
I would prefer to DPS but will tank if needed

a7) Do you have the following mods installed: (If not, you should get them)

Omen / Ktm Threat Meter: no but will install when needed
Ora2 / CTRaid: no but will install when needed
Deadly Boss Mods: no but will install when needed

a8 ) Do you have Ventrilo? (if not, download it here!)
no but will install when needed

a9) Would you be willing to wipe endlessly on a new boss and be able to keep good spirits?
wouldnt mind wiping till boss was defeated. only thing that may make me stop is items being damaged or having to log off due to real life issues such as work or school

a10) What is your current guild, if any, and why did you decide to leave it?
Blood Guards - current guild
No raidings, not much instancing (and not much tactics when we do), and not much PvP either. its more of a learn the basics of WoW as you go guild - Current reason for leaving

b) Regarding Hyperion

b1) How did you hear about Hyperion?
Im real life friends with your member Age, spoke to a representative sending a general message in hellfire peninsula one time regarding the recruitment, and quested and ganked with Fraction a few days ago in Terrokar forest

b2) Why do you want to join Hyperion?
I basically want to join a guild which is actually active in group interactions in WoW. I believe that this will enable me to experience the end content of WoW and also let me experience Raidings, Arena's and instancing.

b3) Do you know any members of Hyperion?
Age - real time friend
Fraction - well met him in Terrokar

c) About yourself

c1) What's your first name?
Marc

c2) How old are you? (Hyperion members span between 20-35. You need to be 18 to apply)

c3) Where are you from?
Philippines currently in Doha Qatar

c4) Can you understand fluent English?
<Yes

c5) Tell us a little bit about yourself:
I'm pretty much a decent person in real life and am currently into playing WoW (just started 2 months ago). I'm still pretty new at the game but am willing to contribute in any way i can.
Back to top Go down
Decubitus
Officer
Decubitus

PostSubject: Re: Divineplyr - Warrior application   Divineplyr - Warrior application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 8:06 am

Hello

this is a wery nice guy wich i met wile i was questing in terokkar. Divine got attacked by a priest but that poor fella wiched he didnt log on that day=0) it was great fun.

/decubitus aka Fraction
Back to top Go down
Straeve

PostSubject: Re: Divineplyr - Warrior application   Divineplyr - Warrior application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 12:43 pm

we already have around 4 dps warriors in guild at the moment, considering our situation this is already too much imo, you might be a nice guy but i cant really say recruiting another dps warrior is a good idea.

sorry if i seem harsh, but hey its not down to me so who knows?
Back to top Go down
Decubitus
Officer
Decubitus

PostSubject: Re: Divineplyr - Warrior application   Divineplyr - Warrior application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 12:51 pm

No worries man u will get your loot Razz
We dont really have to bring all the warriors to a raid for dps. we just say respec holy biatch.
woot woot me ftw ktxbai
its also good to have the lots of members in the quild for a second kara group or 25 man raid.
if 4 out of 5 dps warriors are offline its damn good that we had a nr 5.
Back to top Go down
Straeve

PostSubject: Re: Divineplyr - Warrior application   Divineplyr - Warrior application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 1:28 pm

if we have 5 of a certain class and only 1 can log on for a raid, i think we would have other problems to be concerned with.

And this isnt about loot ^^
Back to top Go down
Decubitus
Officer
Decubitus

PostSubject: Re: Divineplyr - Warrior application   Divineplyr - Warrior application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 2:08 pm

Straeve wrote:
if we have 5 of a certain class and only 1 can log on for a raid, i think we would have other problems to be concerned with.

And this isnt about loot ^^

The warriors that are online most of the time are you and liphia.
No offence to the others but i cant say that they are online wery often..
And about the loot... have u heard that one about the little red riding hood (farytale) Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
divineplayer

PostSubject: Re: Divineplyr - Warrior application   Divineplyr - Warrior application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 2:17 am

umm hello. Hi Decubitus, thanks for the replies you guys. i just want to add that i havent exactly hit 70 yet, and i know that your pre-req is level 70's. meaning i still have some time before i meet the pre - req. at the moment im playing around with some build orders and that day i was arms spec. i respecced again to furies, well...coz i seem to be having alot of problems with soloing as arms. anwyays, i havent tried prot yet (seeing as i dont have the gold to buy the skills for prot speccing) but i do have several items such as shields and stam items (and yes i know all my items are green at the moment).

well i guess what im saying is that i can respec to meet the needs of the raids, but i still have to get to level 70. anyways, whatever decision you guys come up with i'll be happy to stick with it. thanks for the replies though instead of just the whole "rejected" response Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Divineplyr - Warrior application   Divineplyr - Warrior application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Divineplyr - Warrior application
Page 1 of 1