Hyperion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hyperion

guild site for hyperion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ferinda level 70 warrior

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ferinda

Ferinda level 70 warrior Empty
PostSubject: Ferinda level 70 warrior   Ferinda level 70 warrior Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 3:12 pm

1) What is your in-game name? - Ferinda

2) What Class are you? - Warrior

3) How old are you? - 18

4) Where are you from? - Norway

5) Can you understand fluent English? - Yes.

6) Have you had any previous raiding experience and where? - I have raided almost whole Karazhan with other dps classes. Not with a tank though.

7) Are you attuned with any raid instances within the game? - Attuned for Karazhan, aye.

8 ) If you were contributing to a raid, what role would you take (Tank, Healer, DPS)? - I've healed and dpsed with my shammy.

9) What is the name of your current guild and could you give us a reference? - Faraoes, and I left 'cause of inactivity.

10) Why have you decided to leave/have left your current guild? - They said they would start doing Karazhan next week, but the day never came.

11) Do you have ventrilo? - I do.

12) Do you have any raid friendly add-ons? Such as KTM, Omen, Deadly Boss Mods ectect. - I got Deadly Boss Mods and Omen.

13) Would you be willing to wipe endlessly on a new boss encounter to the guild and be able to keep good spirits? - I can take a beating, yes Smile

14) What kind of gear do you wear (mostly greens, mostly blues, mostly PvP Epics, mostly PvE epics)? - All tanking gear is blue (With some green dps gear in:P Not many, but some.)

15) How did you hear about Hyperion? - A recruitment post in Shattrath Razz

16) Why do you want to join Hyperion? - It looks like a highly skilled guild, and I wanna be part of something Smile

17) Do you know any members of Hyperion? - I don't think so, but I'll scream if I recognice anyone.

18 ) Is there anything you want to tell us before you submit your application? Maybe just a little bit about yourself and game-time =) - I can play almost every day after 18.00.
Back to top Go down
Ph

Ph

PostSubject: Re: Ferinda level 70 warrior   Ferinda level 70 warrior Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 3:33 pm

Your application is currently being reviewed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.diogomatias.com

PostSubject: Re: Ferinda level 70 warrior   Ferinda level 70 warrior Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 4:59 pm

Ferinda wrote:

10) Why have you decided to leave/have left your current guild? - They said they would start doing Karazhan next week, but the day never came.

How can you say that, even when the next week is yet to come? lol! jocolor
Back to top Go down
Ferinda

PostSubject: Re: Ferinda level 70 warrior   Ferinda level 70 warrior Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 5:42 pm

They said; "We'll do Karazhan next week." some months ago.
Back to top Go down
Ph

Ph

PostSubject: Re: Ferinda level 70 warrior   Ferinda level 70 warrior Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 5:57 pm

Approved for trial.
Please contact a guild officer in-game.

Welcome to Hyperion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ferinda level 70 warrior   Ferinda level 70 warrior Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 9:04 pm

Ferinda wrote:

I'm sorry, that was a terrible example of my humor, eventhough goodluck with the trial. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ferinda level 70 warrior   Ferinda level 70 warrior Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 9:16 pm

Maccabaen wrote:
Ferinda wrote:

I'm sorry, that was a terrible example of my humor, eventhough goodluck with the trial. cheers

hehehe I thought it was funny...

Anywayz, welcome Ferinda!
Back to top Go down
Ph

Ph

PostSubject: Re: Ferinda level 70 warrior   Ferinda level 70 warrior Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 9:36 pm

Trial failed.
You have been removed from the guild roster.

We wish you the best of luck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferinda level 70 warrior   Ferinda level 70 warrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ferinda level 70 warrior
Page 1 of 1