Hyperion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hyperion

guild site for hyperion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alyssia

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 9:19 pm

1) What is your in-game name? - Alyssia

2)What Class are you? - Warlock - Affliction with some support modifications

3) Have you had any previous raiding experience and where? - Hmm .. To be honest ... I'm not .. But you got to start somewhere right? And I'm a good PvE player in general

4) Are you attuned with any raid instances within the game? - I'm very close(As I see it) to get the kara key, just need to do 3 more instances (steamvault, arcatraz and black morass) And you dont have to do the whole instance for getting the fragments...Just said that so you wouldnt think "aaw now we have to do three dungeons just because of one guy" >_<

5) If you were contributing to a raid, what role would you take (Tank, Healer, DPS)? - DPS ofcourse, and mah imp gif hp to everyone >_<

6) What is the name of your current guild and could you give us a reference? - The Valiant, a to be PvE guild...moving too slow..but I dont want to tell em anything yet if it's not certain that I'll join you guys ... So can we keep it discreet?

7) Do you have ventrilo? - No, but can easily be fixed

8 ) Do you have any raid friendly add-ons? Such as KTM, Omen, Deadly Boss Mods ectect. - I have X-pearl, wich is a very good raid UI i think, I also have Omen .. if im missing something just tell me!

9) Would you be willing to wipe endlessly on a new boss encounter to the guild and be able to keep good spirits? - Hell yeah, wiping is teh fun >_< Trial and error my frind, trial and error

10) What kind of gear do you wear (mostly greens, mostly blues, mostly PvP Epics, mostly PvE epics)? - Mostly blues with some epics ... Havent done so much really ... Good gear takes time and and a good guild ... wich I sense you are /smile

11) Is there anything you want to tell us before you submit your application? Maybe just a little bit about yourself =). - Well, I work nightshift from sunday(night) to friday(night) so Im pretty much available for raiding lets say 18ish, 19.00 to 23.00?
Back to top Go down
Vym
Officer

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 9:29 pm

/w me ingame on Vym or Semirhage and we'll have a chat
Back to top Go down
Liphia
Officer
Liphia

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 8:54 pm

Application approved. Welcome to Hyperion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1