Hyperion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hyperion

guild site for hyperion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erebos

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 5:17 pm

1) What is your in-game name? -Erebos

2)What Class are you? -Rogue

3) Have you had any previous raiding experience and where? -I have been playing wow for many years.Yes i have previous experience,from ZG till TK and SSC.Pre TBC i was at Genjuros .After TBC i transfered here and raided along with COB .

4) Are you attuned with any raid instances within the game? -The only thing i am not attuned with is BT.

5) If you were contributing to a raid, what role would you take (Tank, Healer, DPS)? -Ehm dps i think Smile .

6) What is the name of your current guild and could you give us a reference? -I am not inside a guild right now.

7) Do you have ventrilo? -ofc

8 ) Do you have any raid friendly add-ons? Such as KTM, Omen, Deadly Boss Mods ectect. -The usual.Deadly boss mods.Omen .I also use Scrolling Combat Text ,Chat assist and some others.

9) Would you be willing to wipe endlessly on a new boss encounter to the guild and be able to keep good spirits? - Smile i think so yes.

10) What kind of gear do you wear (mostly greens, mostly blues, mostly PvP Epics, mostly PvE epics)? -I have full Pve gear .But i also have pvp gear.

11) Is there anything you want to tell us before you submit your application? Maybe just a little bit about yourself =).Truth is i can't raid many hours.In fact i can't raid some days.I am available only some days of the week.
Back to top Go down
Vym
Officer

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 6:35 pm

sounds great, 1 question tho, what happened to make you leave CoB? im sure ur aware this is a new raid force so we wont be able to compete with such a powerhouse guild...yet. if ur happy to wipe hard on bosses you are used to smashing up then /w me in game and be part of something good from the ground lvl Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Erebos

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re   Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 7:37 pm

I left COB because of the raiding hours and the fact that i got very tired of pve.This is still true for me at the moment.I am not able to raid many hours(3hours-4) as i get very tired.But i am able to assist the guild at raids.Anyway if you wish to further discuss this whisper me inside the game.
Back to top Go down
Liphia
Officer
Liphia

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 8:54 pm

Application approved. Welcome to Hyperion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1