Hyperion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hyperion

guild site for hyperion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

70 Rogue application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daga

70 Rogue application. Empty
PostSubject: 70 Rogue application.   70 Rogue application. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 6:58 pm

1) What is your in-game name? - Daga

2) What Class are you? - Rogue

3) How old are you? - 16

4) Where are you from? - South Wales, UK

5) Can you understand fluent English? - Yes

6) Have you had any previous raiding experience and where? - Yes, Karazhan, a bit of Z'A

7) Are you attuned with any raid instances within the game? - Karazhan

8 ) If you were contributing to a raid, what role would you take (Tank, Healer, DPS)? - DPS

9) What is the name of your current guild and could you give us a reference? - Currently guildless

10) Why have you decided to leave/have left your current guild? - Disbanded

11) Do you have ventrilo? - Yup

12) Do you have any raid friendly add-ons? Such as KTM, Omen, Deadly Boss Mods ectect. - Omen and DBM

13) Would you be willing to wipe endlessly on a new boss encounter to the guild and be able to keep good spirits? - Sure

14) What kind of gear do you wear (mostly greens, mostly blues, mostly PvP Epics, mostly PvE epics)? - Mostly PvE epics, though three greens and two or three blues.

15) How did you hear about Hyperion? - /who 70 ingame and the forum recruitment post

16) Why do you want to join Hyperion? - Since my old guild disbanded I've been looking for a new PvE guild :<

17) Do you know any members of Hyperion? - Dragor is an old guild mate

18 ) Is there anything you want to tell us before you submit your application? - I like to think I'm a fun and friendly person (unless you annoy me of course) and uh, I can play most days after 16:00, some fridays may be a problem however, and my mum picks the most annoying times to get my food done.
Back to top Go down
Ph

Ph

PostSubject: Re: 70 Rogue application.   70 Rogue application. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 8:54 pm

Thanks for your application but we're currently not accepting rogues.

Good luck in the future, and have fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.diogomatias.com
Daga

PostSubject: Re: 70 Rogue application.   70 Rogue application. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 12:25 am

Ah, too bad.
Well, the guild was called Nyctophobia anyway. I applied because the post on the realm forum said you're recruiting all classes. ^_^
Owell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 70 Rogue application.   70 Rogue application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

70 Rogue application.
Page 1 of 1