Hyperion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hyperion

guild site for hyperion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vorkemis rogue application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Vorkemis rogue application Empty
PostSubject: Vorkemis rogue application   Vorkemis rogue application Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 6:59 pm

1) What is your in-game name? - Vorkemis

2) What Class are you? - Rogue

3) How old are you? - 16 (17 in 2 weeks Smile )

4) Where are you from? - Was born in West Palm Beach, Florida. But by blood I am CUban, Iraqi, and Russian. I currently live in London, England.

5) Can you understand fluent English? - Yes, English is my mother tongue language.

6) Have you had any previous raiding experience and where? - Yes, on my old server I was in a raiding group and did Kara 2 times, but then I migrated to this server, because all my rl friends play here. I did kara once here when I filled in a spot for the guild <TITANS>

7) Are you attuned with any raid instances within the game? - Yes, only Karazhan at the moment

8 ) If you were contributing to a raid, what role would you take (Tank, Healer, DPS)? - DPS, I am currently specced combat maces with the s1 weapons, but I plan to go combat or mutilate daggers (based on guildies preferences) once I get Malchazeen and Emerald ripper form karazhan.

9) What is the name of your current guild and could you give us a reference? - Well, since I just migrated here I made my own guild, hehe.

10) Why have you decided to leave/have left your current guild? - Well, because I just made this guild for fun, and I am looking for a Karazhan raiding guild.

11) Do you have ventrilo? - No, but if I need to get it, I will.

12) Do you have any raid friendly add-ons? Such as KTM, Omen, Deadly Boss Mods ectect. - I have Deadly Boss Mods.

13) Would you be willing to wipe endlessly on a new boss encounter to the guild and be able to keep good spirits? - Yes, of course Smile

14) What kind of gear do you wear (mostly greens, mostly blues, mostly PvP Epics, mostly PvE epics)? - I have no greeens. 6 epics, they are: gladiators chest and shoulders, gladiators maces, epic bow from Prince Malchazar, and Worgen claw necklace from Attunemen the Horseman. My armory page: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sporeggar&n=Vorkemis
15) How did you hear about Hyperion? - From reading the realm forums

16) Why do you want to join Hyperion? - Well I was reading the realm forums, looking for recruiting karazhan raiding guilds, and I came upon "Hyperion recruiting" and I read that you guys are looking for rogues, and I decided to apply Smile

17) Do you know any members of Hyperion? - Not atm, but I briefy talked to Vym in game.

18 ) Is there anything you want to tell us before you submit your application? Maybe just a little bit about yourself =).
Well, I am a fun, nice person to have around, I dont get mad easily, I like to help out a lot, I have never been kicked from a guild, and I think I would be a valuable asset to the guild Smile

Thanks for your time, and I hope I get in Smile
Back to top Go down
Liphia
Officer
Liphia

Vorkemis rogue application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vorkemis rogue application   Vorkemis rogue application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 3:21 pm

Application approved. Welcome to Hyperion.
Back to top Go down

Vorkemis rogue application
Page 1 of 1