Hyperion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hyperion

guild site for hyperion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application, a holy pala

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cakalist

Application, a holy pala Empty
PostSubject: Application, a holy pala   Application, a holy pala Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 11:16 am

1) What is your in-game name? - cakalisto

2) What Class are you? - pala (holy)

3) How old are you? - 30

4) Where are you from? - live in ireland

5) Can you understand fluent English? - well..not really fluent, but i think i can understand everything:)

6) Have you had any previous raiding experience and where? - yes, kara and zul'aman, for zul'aman only on the first boss, killed him few times

7) Are you attuned with any raid instances within the game? - kara, and on the prequest of the black temple

8 ) If you were contributing to a raid, what role would you take (Tank, Healer, DPS)? - healer

9) What is the name of your current guild and could you give us a reference? - "Keepers of fate", it's a friendly guild but they haven't started any raid yet, "darkmuse" is a mayor officer of the guild, you can /w him for my imformation.

10) Why have you decided to leave/have left your current guild? - i need a small raid guild

11) Do you have ventrilo? - yes i have.

12) Do you have any raid friendly add-ons? Such as KTM, Omen, Deadly Boss Mods ectect. - not really now since i know kara very well, but for further raid (maybe 25 man) i will have some helpful addon.

13) Would you be willing to wipe endlessly on a new boss encounter to the guild and be able to keep good spirits? - yes i can, hehe:)

14) What kind of gear do you wear (mostly greens, mostly blues, mostly PvP Epics, mostly PvE epics)? - 80% epic, i think it's a bout PvE

15) How did you hear about Hyperion? - well.. this morning, i saw a man standing in aldor bank with nice looking, then i found he is alt of GM, it's really suprised me, hehe. well i knew hyperion when i was around lvl58 or 60, during play

16) Why do you want to join Hyperion? - good small raid guild so far as i know.

17) Do you know any members of Hyperion? - again, with a super suprised, i didn't think i would know someone in the guild, but after joined in i found two friend of mine, i know them since we were lvl 20. /wave to maccabaen and uumrur. hope your 2 can see this:)

18 ) Is there anything you want to tell us before you submit your application? Maybe just a little bit about yourself and game-time =). well, maybe a bit of game time: i can raid mon, tus, wed and sun evening. but not thur, fri and sat. at the last good luck to all members(players) in the guild. cy all in the wow
Back to top Go down
Vym
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Application, a holy pala   Application, a holy pala Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 11:20 am

Seems like a nice guy and also someone else around our age grp. Accepted for trial, good luck in Hyperion and Welcome Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application, a holy pala   Application, a holy pala Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 2:11 pm

Hey Cakalisto! What a pleasant surprise! How are things these days? We haven't spoken to eachother for a while. I myself was quite occupied helping out a friend of mine (he just started playing WoW) the last week or so, but now that he understands his basics I can focus on my warlock and getting new gear and enjoy some more PvP/heroics and who knows perhaps one day I will be attending a Kara-run! But I am in no hurry and it's a fun group of people!
Goodluck on trial and i'm sure we will talk to eachother soon! bounce

Last edited by Maccabaen on Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application, a holy pala   Application, a holy pala Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 3:17 pm

*Crai*

My loot!?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application, a holy pala   Application, a holy pala Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 3:51 pm

Heey Cakalisto! Very Happy Long time no see! Yes, you, me and Macc have known each other from the times when we were still questing in Tirisfal Glades and the Barrens, which seems so long ago already! Very Happy

Welcome to Hyperion man. Good, small raid guild with nice people who know what they are talking about. Looking forward to have you in the group for an instance/raid soon!
Back to top Go down
Ph

Ph

PostSubject: Re: Application, a holy pala   Application, a holy pala Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 5:22 pm

Welcome to Hyperion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.diogomatias.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application, a holy pala   Application, a holy pala Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application, a holy pala
Page 1 of 1