Hyperion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hyperion

guild site for hyperion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shaman Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akia

Shaman Application Empty
PostSubject: Shaman Application   Shaman Application Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 2:32 am

1) What is your in-game name? - Akia

2) What Class are you? - Shaman

3) How old are you? - 20

4) Where are you from? - Finland

5) Can you understand fluent English? - Yes

6) Have you had any previous raiding experience and where? - Karazhan. Also most of the stuff before TBC if that counts.

7) Are you attuned with any raid instances within the game? - Only Karazhan.

8 ) If you were contributing to a raid, what role would you take (Tank, Healer, DPS)? - Im (enhan)cement shaman atm, but anything else is fine too.

9) What is the name of your current guild and could you give us a reference? - N/A

10) Why have you decided to leave/have left your current guild? - I was in Syaren Version 1, before it disbanded. Most of the time i played in Modus Operandi (until i quit WoW due to RL stuff). Started playing again after 8 months to join with some of my old pals. That didnt turn out too good and the guild disbanded. So here i am.

11) Do you have ventrilo? - Yes

12) Do you have any raid friendly add-ons? Such as KTM, Omen, Deadly Boss Mods ectect. - Yes

13) Would you be willing to wipe endlessly on a new boss encounter to the guild and be able to keep good spirits? - Hell yeah.

14) What kind of gear do you wear (mostly greens, mostly blues, mostly PvP Epics, mostly PvE epics)? - Mostly epics from Karazhan, PvP, Leatherworking and some blues (show me some mercy will ya).. Anyway, i think its good enough to be 8 months outdated.

15) How did you hear about Hyperion? - Blame the realm forums.

16) Why do you want to join Hyperion? - Because you guys rule the world! Well tbh never met ya, but dont let that bother you. I just want some new faces and friendly people to play with.

17) Do you know any members of Hyperion? - I dont think so. (Hope i will soon)

18 ) Is there anything you want to tell us before you submit your application? I get along with people well and if the guild is active, im hyperactive. Uh.. i also like cookies Smile
Back to top Go down
Ph

Ph

Shaman Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaman Application   Shaman Application Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 2:39 pm

Approved for trial.
Please contact a guild officer in-game.

Welcome to Hyperion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.diogomatias.com
Ph

Ph

Shaman Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaman Application   Shaman Application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 7:30 pm

Trial failed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.diogomatias.com
Sponsored content

Shaman Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaman Application   Shaman Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shaman Application
Page 1 of 1